Family owned and operated since 1969
In the early 60's, Ed Jussen moved his Lincoln dealership from Burbank to Glendale where it became Star Lincoln Mercury.
In 1969 Ed and his business partner Gregg Bussjaeger bought California Motors and renamed it Los Feliz Ford.
In 1993, Los Feliz Ford moved to 900 Brand Blvd and became Star Ford where we remained until 1993.
In 2010 Star Lincoln moved into Star Ford's location and become Star Ford Lincoln.
In 2013 we broke ground in our new location at 1101 S. Brand Blvd.
In 2016 we began to operate out of our new location.